Sunday, January 22, 2012

Starting to Hit Doubles

It's a pretty funny experience building up doubles of cards from a 100-year-old set, but that's exactly what I've done.

First, two new cards for my 1910 Murad T51s: Mount Union College and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.


Then I hit a double in back to back lot purchases with these Armour skiers.


Another lot I bought contained a State University of North Dakota footballer, which means I now have two of them.


I'd be more than happy to trade away my duplicates, but I really prefer to get tobacco cards in return, preferably for a Murad College Series card or two that I don't yet own,.

Also, I now own 27 unique cards of this 150 card set, which puts me at 18% complete.  If I can add 5% each month, I'll definitely meet my goal of 50% completion by year's end.

2 comments:

moremonkeys138 said...

The good thing about duplicate 100 year old cards is that one will most certainly be in better shape, hopefully being the one that comes after the first copy.

SpastikMooss said...

If you ever get a WPI double, I'd happily trade something for it lol. I love Worcester!