Monday, August 27, 2012

Box Topper

Being a player collector sure is fun. Take for instance this SPx Rookie Signatures card.  I have no idea how many times I came across a similar card and passed it by because I thought I already had it.  Well, this particular card was listed as a "box topper" in the eBay listing, which piqued my interest. 


After a little research, I learned that it was indeed a parallel to the SP Rookie Signatures card I already owned.


Now, anyone looking at these two cards notices right away that they are different, but when I'm scanning eBay, I don't always do a card by card comparison to the ones I already have in my collection.  So, mega thanks to the eBay seller who was smart enough to label this one correctly as a box topper.

1 comment:

Robert said...

The sellers who do the little things like that are the ones who get my repeat business...