Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back to the Basics

One of the great things about the Hochevar Buy-Out was that it brought me back to the basics of why I restarted my card collection.  Showing off these Hochevars is probably definitely way boring for most readers, but he's the reason I collect cards again and he's the reason I found the card-blogosphere, so I'll continue to show them.

Here's a back from the 2010 A&G base card that, prior to the HBO, I'd yet to own.


And the rest of the backs.


And, if you're keeping score at home, I'm half way through the 2010s, which means that I'm over half way done showing off the HBO cards.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Not boring...not for this guy

If that were the case, then all the stuff I write about would be boring because it's what I like.

A wise man once told me "it's your blog, write what you want". It's a mantra that I live with a year later. Keep it up!