Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Package of Sweet Beginning

I was able to take out a huge chunk of my MLB Team Logo Manupatch set when I won this lot of nine 2003 Sweet Spot Sweet Beginnings rookie patches for a really nice price.


The Blue Jays, Mets, Dodgers, White Sox, Cubs, and A's cards are all going straight to the collection.  The extra Cubs card and the Rockies and DBacks cards are doubles and are available for trade.

Also, please note, I'm not married to any of these cards so if you see one you want and you have a manupatch that I need, I'll gladly swap.

3 comments:

BA Benny said...

Great Stuff! I have begun to put that set together, I gust want one from each team except the Mets and Yanks of course. I would be interested in the Rocks, Cub, and Dback you have for trade. I have some stuff I have set aside for you that I think you will like. I can send pics when I get home from work.

Dennis said...

Wow, those look great. Score another one for well-done manupatches!

Ryan G said...

That's a great lot! I was going after that set when it first came out, but it proved impossible. It's a great set to get team logo patches from, that's for sure.