Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trade Report: Flip this Manupatch w/ Rhubarb_Runner

After I realized that I had two Minnesota Twins team logo manupatches, I felt confident that I would be able to flip one of them for a different team manupatch.  And I was right.

Rhubarb_Runner of the multi-volume dissertation of nothing blog "e rayhahn, rayhahn" was the first to propose a trading of manupatches.  I sent him a Mauer patch and some 2010 Topps T206 cards that he needed and shipped to me a Pirates patch and some high-numbered mustaches.


This is as good a time as any to remind everyone that I'm still collecting mustache cards for my Mustache Set, but I would ask that you be on the lookout for mustache cards of the high-numbered variety (400s-800s).  I'm still collecting all mustache cards, but I really need more of the higher-numbered cards for my set.

 Another great manupatch (as well as some fantastic staches) has made its way into my collection thanks to another great trader in the blogosphere.  I love this hobby!

1 comment:

Steve D. said...

How much longer are you collecting the mustaches? I've got another package I can send you, but I'm holding off because every now and then I throw another one on the pile when I pick up random grab bag cards.