Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Black Tie Affair

The 2012 Hochevar Rainbow interlude continues as I continue to wait for a few key pieces to arrive.  In the mean while, here is a nice little black beauty I picked up off the bay.  After discovering a 2009 Heritage black parallel for Dexter Fowler, it got me wondering if I had any such cards for Hoch. 

And I didn't!  I know, I was surprised too!

So I grabbed this fella BIN for a 10-spot shipped (which was essentially what I paid for the Fowler).  It's numbered 42/59 and, as with all Heritage Hochevar cards, has my favorite town in the Union listed on the back.



Sure, it's horribly miscut (is a pattern starting to emerge?), but it was the only one available, and a gap in the collection has been filled.  So I'm pleased.

It looks nice with the other three versions of the card that I already had.


No comments: