Friday, March 9, 2012

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb

March roars in like a lion
So fierce,
The wind so cold,
It seems to pierce.

The month rolls on
And Spring draws near,
And March goes out
Like a lamb so dear.

~ by Lorie Hill

Sure, I'm over a week late with this poem, but I stumbled into this scan of one of my favorite tobacco cards today and thought I'd throw a little culture onto this here weblog.



Oh, and to make all the non-teachers reading this (all three of you) a little jealous, my ten-day Spring Break begins in a week.

3 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Thanks for the cool card and the cultcha. This is one year when March is definitely not coming in like a lion, though. At least chill-wise.

Kbrewster/90 said...

You sir, stinketh! Oh how I would love to have a Spring break again!

Have a great break!

SpastikMooss said...

Our spring break starts TODAY! Woohoo!