Saturday, March 3, 2012

Look Ma, No Logo!

I'm going to take a quick intermission on my 2012 Topps Hochevar rainbow while I wait for a handful of cards to show up in the mailbox.  In the meantime, this card should quench the Hochevar thirst to which you've become addicted accustomed.

I'm 99.99% certain that this is my first Hochevar card with no logos.  It comes to me from the 2011 Panini Playoff Contenders release (which is a moniker that I definitely hope the Royals fall under this season).



As with most of the Panini cards in my collection, I don't love it and I don't hate it, I just have it.  The uniform appears to have been pulled directly off a Ma&Pa Sporting Goods store rack.  Very odd.  But, as with any good player collector, I can't not buy this card.

*I'm not sure I can legally file this post under the "Royals" tab on my sidebar.  I'd best not risk it.

No comments: