Monday, April 18, 2011

A Cashe of 'Stache Cards from My LCS

I some free time last week, so I spent over an hour sitting in the back room of my LCS sifting through stacks of late 70s and early 80s cards in search of mustache cards.  My Mustache Set was really taking shape, but I had precious few cards from that time frame.

Well, no more.  I walked out of the LCS with nearly 100 mustache cards.

One player who was missing from my Mustache Set was Rollie Fingers.  His mustache is legendary, so I was more than happy to give up a dime for this card.

What a fantastic card.

Where Rollie's mustache is refined and sophisticated, these three mustaches are rough and rugged mustaches that would make any lumberjack proud.

Talk about manly.

I'm still in the market for more mustache cards, so if you have some you'd like to donate to my project, please email me and I'll give you my address.

1 comment:

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

Email me your addy, I will hook you up with the mustachio'ed players.

Wes
jaybarkerfan
lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com