Friday, April 6, 2012

Nice Catch Rook

In protest of Bruce Chen getting the Royal's opening day start instead of Hochevar I'm going to post some pictures of football cards.  I know it's probably card-blog sacrilege, but I don't care.  I'm very sad that Hoch doesn't get to face-off against Jered Weaver on opening day for a second year in a row.  Now that I've got that off my chest, on with the show.

The third card I've added to my Denver Broncos Super Bowl XXXII Roster Rookie Set (I may need to shorten that name in the future) is one of my man Eddy Mac's rookie cards.



Until I got this card, I never knew that I wore both of McCaffrey's jersey numbers in high school football.  I wore 81 my freshman year and then 87 the rest of my high school career.

And since I'm showing off McCaffrey cards at the wrong time of year, I may as well unveil this monstrosity.



This card is one of the few times that I'm glad they don't make cards like they used to. 

1 comment:

topher (Crackin Wax/Varsity Trading Cards) said...

Ugh, man! Yeah, that... that there is ugly.