Monday, April 2, 2012

Tackling Another 2012 Goal

I've been chipping away at a few of my 2012 Collecting Goals, including making some great progress toward my 1910 Murad College Series set and completing my Eckersley Trifecta.

Well, I've decided to start making progress toward Goal #2:  

The Denver Broncos Super Bowl XXXII Roster Rookies Set.

I figure I might as well kick off the set with the grand-daddy of them all, the 1984 Topps #63 John Elway rookie.



While it's not in the most pristine condition, the price was right for what will probably be the most expensive card in this rookie collection.

Also, I received a tip that using lower-resolution scans might solve my picture capacity problem, which explains the grainy scans.  I'll try using lower quality scans for the foreseeable future in an attempt to avoid paying for more photo storage capacity.

1 comment:

topher (Crackin Wax/Varsity Trading Cards) said...

It's as if he were saying "uuugh whatever is on my index and middle fingers smells NASTY!"