Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dualing Stars Emerge

Been waiting for this card to show up at my doorstep for a little bit now.  I was about one day away from filing a complaint against the seller, but decided to wait a little longer, and it turned out just fine.

As it is getting tougher and tougher for me to find unique Hochevar cards that I don't already have in my collection, when one comes along, I pounce.  I ended up hitting the BIN on this fella within the hour it was listed.

I present a 2008 UD Premier Emerging Stars Dual Autograph Luke Hochevar/Alex Gordon, which is serial numbered 12/35.



I love all the blue and white flowing through the card.  This is also the second card I have with a Hochevar/Gordon autograph on it. The other is a Triple-graph with Hochevar, Gordon, and Billy Butler.

So, as another one bites the dust off the checklist, and you're wondering what cards I could still possibly need, a fairly comprehensive list can be found here:  http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards,=hochevar

Also, just wanted to add another vote to the growing chorus of people who dislike this new blogger format.  The old format was way easier for me to navigate.

No comments: