Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Looking to Break the Streak Tonight

UPDATE:

Royals snap skid behind homers, Hochevar


 ____________________________________________________________________________

As Hochevar faces off against the Indians' Ubaldo Jimenez.  The (currently 12-game) losing streak has got to end something (right?  RIGHT!!!?!??!!?  ANSWER ME!!!!!) and it might as well happen while Hoch is on the mound.

Speaking of impressive streaks, I now own eleven of the sixty-one 2012 Topps Black Boarder Hochevars (with one more on the way).



I was starting to think that no more of these beauties would emerge onto the bay once the other newer/hotter products started hitting the shelves, so I was happy to see two more emerge last week.  I think I'd be happy if I could somehow own over 50% of these cards, but I'm not going to hold my breath for that one.

3 comments:

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

Go Hoch

eltoro2012 said...

Very Nice Collection! I'm trying to do something similar with Everett Teaford Gold Refractors.

The Baseball Card Snob said...

I love the black border numbered cards. But as a Yankee fan, they are extremely expensive. Good grief, 11 of 61.