Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hochevar Love from Spankee

I received a surprise manilla envelope from Spankee of My Cardboard Mistress the other day.  Not only does Spankee have one of the greatest blog headers, but he is very generous when stuffing his bubble mailers (editors note:  I tried writing the previous sentence a dozen times and could never convey my feelings without it sounding like a double entendre, which seems fitting for this post).

Most importantly, I received a coveted "Collect" sticker which hopefully proves that I'm now an official member of the collecting community.


Second, there were a plethora of Hochevar cards.


And, best of all, there was a 2008 A&G mini no-number Hochevar that I needed for my collection.


Thanks for the love Spankee!  I will work on finding something for you from your wantlist.

1 comment:

Spankee said...

Glad you like them!