Monday, October 31, 2011

Why a Mustache Set?

Tomorrow marks the release of the Mustache Franken-Set which happens to coincide with the start of something that is very important to me:   MOvember.


During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in the US and around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men.

On Movember 1st, guys register at Movember.com with a clean-shaven face. For the rest of the month, these selfless and generous men, known as Mo Bros, groom, trim and wax their way into the annals of fine moustachery. Supported by the women in their lives, Mo Sistas, Movember Mo Bros raise funds by seeking out sponsorship for their Mo-growing efforts.

Mo Bros effectively become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of November. Through their actions and words they raise awareness by prompting private and public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health. 


For the fourth year, I'll be forgoing my razor (and my wife's kisses as she no like lip hair) to raise money for Men's Health and I'd invite you to join me and my team HERE.  Also, if you are so inclined, you are welcome to make a donation HERE.

Thanks in advance for your support and please enjoy the 700+ mustache cards that I will be featuring over the next month!

    No comments: