Friday, June 29, 2012

Purple Pride

I was able to slay another one of my white whales this week when I added a 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes autographed purple parallel, which is serial numbered 1/5.


It's a great looking card and I love the purple background.  It's a regal color and is fitting for such a low numbered card.

I had no clue that there was a purple #/5 parallel in this set until the moment it popped up on the bay.  Until that point, I assumed that the #/10 red parallel was the lowest numbered card.  Sometimes it pays to constantly troll the bay.



The rainbow is coming together nicely.

3 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

Sweet pickup!

hiflew said...

Wow very nice. Only 4 to go until the rainbow is complete and you already have the 2 lowest numbered.

Anonymous said...

not too bad, trolling sure pays off ;)