Thursday, November 24, 2011

623-649

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Today, my mustache will be coated in gravy and blueberry pie. 

If you'll indulge me, it seems appropriate to give some thanks today.
  • Thanks to my wife, my mom, my mom-in-law, my aunt, and Robert for their MOvember donations.
  • Thanks to my wife for letting me get my library card file to store my cards.
  • Thanks to everyone who has traded with me this past year.  It is hands-down the best thing to have come from starting this blog.
  • Thanks to everyone who donated cards to my Mustache Set.  
  • Thanks to all the other bloggers for keeping me entertained, informed, and excited about this hobby that we all love.
 Hope everyone has a great day of celebration and fellowship with their friends and family.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Best stache by far...Al Hrabosky...
He looks like he could house a squirrel or 3 in there...

Play at the Plate said...

Alright! A nice Gibby play at the plate 'stache!

Happy Thanksgiving.

The Lost Collector said...

Look at Harris. Aviators and a sweet stache!