Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More MOvember Pictures

Here are some more pictures of me and Brad and our mustaches from this past weekend.

A little context about our photo shoot --  Brad is my best friend and has been since high school.  We were college roommates for a year.  We started an improvisational comedy troupe in our hometown when we were in high school and then another one when we got to college.  We think we are funny.

This is our tough-guy picture.

It took a magnifying glass and some squinting, but Brad did finally find a few whiskers on my face.

We were in the middle of a game of Mustache Chicken.  I won.

Guess where Brad is.
Surprise!

And, because this post is about shamelessly promoting myself and my interests, I'm very interested in raising money to help support men's health research HERE.

No comments: