Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back Online

After a handful of days without the internets. 

The wife and I got all of our belongings packed up and hauled out to Colorado with the help of our families.  We will be staying in the house that my grandma lived in before she passed away last summer.  My parents and aunt and uncle own the house and have graciously allowed us to stay here while the wife studies for the Colorado Bar Exam.  She doesn't have a job yet, but we're hopeful that one will come along shortly.

We got a majority of our stuff out of boxes today, but the office is not yet put together.  Once it is, I hope to be able to put together a post or two a week this summer, but, as you can imagine, money will be very tight so I don't know how many new items I'll be posting about as I probably won't be buying many new cards this summer (including the two Hochevar printing plates that I had to let get away when the auctions got out of my price range, which was disheartening, to say the least).

I'm glad to be back online and living vicariously through the many friends I've made in the card-blogosphere. 

And, let me point out that I'll never be too proud to accept handouts of any dupes you may have of guys I collect.  Think of the great publicity you'll get when I write up a post praising you for your generosity during my card-collecting drought. 

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Glad to see you back up, and best of luck in the new house.

hiflew said...

Hey Eric welcome back. Email me your address and I will send you a proper housewarming present.

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

Send me your new address...lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com

We Were On A Case Break said...

Best of luck