Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Vacation

April ended with my playing 90 holes of golf over the course of five days.  Not a bad way to kick start my summer vacation of I do say so myself.  Well, this summer won't really be a vacation, but looking ahead, I'm sure it will seem like one from time to time.

This month my wife will be graduating from law school and we will be moving back to Colorado.  The next couple of weeks will be spent packing boxes and celebrating my wife's successful completion of law school.  After we get back to Colorado we will be spending time with family and friends, attending my sister's wedding, going camping with my family, studying for the bar exam, looking for jobs, and countless other activities.

My plan is to spend the next couple of months resting and relaxing.  The last few weeks of blog posts have felt forced and uninspired, so I think a little time away from the blog will do me some good. 

I have a few loose ends that I'll attempt to tie up over the next few weeks (trades, group breaks, purchases, etc.) and then I'll probably be away from the blog for a while.  I'll probably be lurking in the shadows, trolling all the amazing blogs that I've grown to know and love over the past year.  Eventually, I"ll resurface refreshed and inspired.

1 comment:

AdamE said...

Good Luck!! Having just moved halfway across the country I know exactly what you are going through.