Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trade Report: A Team for Team Swap w/ Jeff

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon a new blog, My Sports and Sports Cards, being run by Jeff. 

Initially, Jeff was trying to put together something that I'd often thought about doing -- having people sign up for a team and whenever he had enough commons for that team, he'd send them to you if you agreed to pay the shipping costs.  Theoretically, it's a pretty good idea, but after talking with him for a while, Jeff decided that he'd like to try trading away the cards for White Sox cards.

And did he ever deliver.  Jeff added a new Kauffman Stadium to my Royals binder.

Although, I can't for the life of me, figure out where this statue is located.  It must be at a different entrance than the one I usually use.

Along with the stadium card was close to fifty more KC Royals cards.  This page of cards is just a small sampling of what I received from Jeff.  And as you can see, the guy has great taste in cards.


Jeff's blog is in its infancy, so be sure contact him and claim your team.  He has great cards and could use some help restarting his White Sox collection.  I'm sure you'll be as happy with the results as I was.

2 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

I just traded with Jeff and he sent great cards. My post is actually going up in two minutes...

darkship said...

The Brett statue is on the south-west side of the stadium. Over by the willcall ticket area I think. Great card!