Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fave Five -- Troy Tulowitzki

Tomorrow, I'll be going to the Rockies vs. Royals game at Coors Field in Denver.  Luke Hochevar is the probable pitcher for the Royals and I'd be remiss if I didn't make the three-hour drive to Denver to watch the Colorado kid pitch against the Rocks.

Since I'll be at Coors Field and I am constantly showing off my Hochevar cards, I thought I'd throw a curve ball and feature my Fave Five Tulo cards today and Helton cards tomorrow.  (But don't worry, even though I'll be in Denver, I can't not wear my Hochevar jersey to the game.)

FIVE : Masterpiece

FOUR: Sweet Spot

THREE:  X

TWO:  Infield Power

ONE:  Serial Numbered Transparent Parallel

Also of note, I'll be playing golf at Black Bear Golf Club in Parker today with my cousins Luke and Jeremiah.  It's gonna be a great way to spend the 4th of July weekend.

No comments: