Monday, July 25, 2011

Trade Report: HUGE trade with Cheap Card Collecting

Did a trade with Anthony at Cheap Card Collecting this past week and I couldn't be happier with the results.  I sent as many cards that I could find that hit into Anthony's collections and he did the same for me.

I'll start with the genesis of our trade that started after Anthony busted some products that included manupatches.  Take a look at these beauties!

Wow!  My manupatch collection is so much fun, especially with trades like this one.

I also saw that Anthony had uncovered a Dexter Fowler 2011 A&G base card and asked that he include it in the package.

There were also some extras included in the package, which are always appreciated.


There were also some mustache cards included which will be revealed later this year once the Mustache Set gets unleashed onto the viewing public (and there is still plenty of time for anyone else to contribute mustache cards to the set).

Thanks again to Anthony for the great trade!

No comments: