Friday, July 22, 2011

Silky Prose from Skoormit

Today was the best manilla envelope delivery day that I've had in well over a month.  I was expecting two of the packages, but the third one was a bit of a surprise, so I'll start with it.

A while back reader and former blogger (of EX-MT) Skoormit told me that he had a Hochevar Silk card.  I assumed it was a 2010 silk card because that is the only Hochevar silk I'd ever encountered. 

Turns out, it's a 2009 Topps Silk Card which is a new card to me.  Major score!

Included in the mailer was a bit of prose which,would have probably been the highlight of the package had the card not been such a MAJOR addition to my collection.

Good, good stuff. 

Thanks again for the card skoormit and I'm actively tracking down some DBacks to send back your way.

No comments: