Saturday, January 22, 2011

Have You Seen this "E"?

If so, please contact me ASAP.  His family misses him and really wants him to come home.


What you see above is my nearly completed 2009 Topps Finest nameplate for Colorado Rockie Dexter Fowler.  I say nearly completed because I desperately need an "E" to fill the gap and finish the name and, as far as I know, they never made the "E" manupatch.  For as long as I've been looking for these cards, I can not remember ever seeing an "E".

So, one of my "white whales" is a 2009 Topps Finest Dexter Fowler "E" Autographed Manupatch.  If you find one (or have one) please let me know.

3 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

Might this be of interest to you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-topps-finest-DEXTER-FOWLER-auto-patch-75-/150552956120?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230da7ccd8

Eric L said...

Well I'll be. Yes, that is exactly what interests me.

Dennis said...

If that doesn't work out, http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/detail.tpl?set=63417&seq=1175&cval=1&seller=pkerplyr