Monday, January 24, 2011

John Stockton 1988-89 Fleer Rookie

I collected basketball cards when I was a kid and my favorite player to collect was John Stockton.  He was my hero and when I was a hardcore collector I tracked down over two-hundred Stockton cards, but I was never able to track down one of his rookie cards.

Years after I had stopped collecting, I decided to try to track down some John Stockton cards that had eluded me as a kid by using eBay.  I don't exactly remember how much I paid for this one, but I'm pretty sure it was really cheap (which makes me worry that it's fake).  Regardless, I still like having it in my collection.
 

Since John Stockton cards make up a large portion of my personal collection, I plan on showcasing a page or two of them every once in a while and reliving the memories of my childhood that they revive.

No comments: