Saturday, April 16, 2011

Colorado Collection: Josh Bard

The latest addition to my Colorado Collection (in which I collect an auto from athletes born and/or raised in Colorado) is Major Leaguer Josh Bard.

Josh falls into the "raised in Colorado" category of my collection because he was born in New York state, but moved to Colorado when he was five-months-old and attended and (I'm assuming) graduated from Cherry Creek High School in Greenwood Village, CO.


After I bought this card, it took about a week for it to arrive, which apparently is the exact amount of time it takes for me to have forgotten why I bought it.  Once I realized why I bought it, I about had a panic attack because I couldn't find the autograph.  (Once again proving that blue is the best color for autographs).

Josh Bard is currently in the Seattle Mariners organization.  Prior to his time with the Mariners, Josh was a catcher with the Indians, Red Sox, and Padres.

No comments: