Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hochevar Price

UPDATE:  Just thought of a better title for this post -- "The Law Firm of Bowman, Sterling, Hochevar, & Price" or something to that effect. 

I was hoping to use this card to announce/highlight the Royals v Rays series, but I grew impatient and decided that I didn't want to wait until the end of July to show it off.


Below is a 2007 Bowman Sterling Dual Autograph of Luke Hochevar and David Price, serial numbered 83/275.

The sticker autographs don't bother me all that much.  The silver stickers seem to fit nicely with the "sterling" design of the card.  The pictures are nicely sized, even if I'm not a fan of these mid-pitch mug-shots.


After David Price's Cy Young Award runner-up season last year, the lower numbered versions of this card are well out of my price range now.  I'm proud to have a card that has the autographs of back-to-back #1 Draft Picks.

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Sweet card, nice pick-up!