Thursday, February 16, 2012

Colorado Collection: Nate Solder

While watching the Super Bowl, I noticed that one of the Patriots claimed to have attended Colorado University.  So, I dug a little deeper and found out that, Nate Solder was indeed a Coloradoan and I instantly began a search for one of his autographs.

I ended up with this 2011 SAGE First Round Selection Dual Autograph Nate Solder/Ryan Kerrigan, which is serial numbered 40/200.


Born in Denver, Colorado, Nate played left tackle for the CU Buffs and was the 17th selection in the 2011 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

He was a first round pick and prominent throughout the season and playoffs so I'm surprised he didn't show up on your radar. If you're collecting him I have this if you'd like: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/imxE1B78J4ucnTGNIAJB7tMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink