Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Double NYU

I recently bought a 22-card lot of T51 Murads for $12 and thirteen of the cards are new additions to my collection.  Here are those cards, one at a time, so that I can milk as many posts out of this purchase as possible.

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!

I thought a couple of New York University high jumpers, pre-Fosbury Flop, would be a fitting tribute to this once-every-fourth-year-day.  While I'm not a high jump junkie, it would appear that these jumpers are utilizing the "western roll" technique.  Definitely old-school.



5 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

These are cool! Is Syracuse in any of these old sets?

Spankee said...

Great action shot!

Kbrewster/90 said...

If you run into another Kansas, grab it for me. I would like to add that one to my collection.

Thanks.

Kbrewster/90 said...

Lost Collector: Here's a link to the checklist of the set - https://www.deanscards.com/pre-war-baseball-card-guide/t-cards-guide/murad-college-series-baseball-cards-(t51).aspx

Hackenbush said...

He's giving me acrophobia. Love the purple.