Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Double NYU

I recently bought a 22-card lot of T51 Murads for $12 and thirteen of the cards are new additions to my collection.  Here are those cards, one at a time, so that I can milk as many posts out of this purchase as possible.

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!

I thought a couple of New York University high jumpers, pre-Fosbury Flop, would be a fitting tribute to this once-every-fourth-year-day.  While I'm not a high jump junkie, it would appear that these jumpers are utilizing the "western roll" technique.  Definitely old-school.



5 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

These are cool! Is Syracuse in any of these old sets?

Spankee said...

Great action shot!

Kyle4KC said...

If you run into another Kansas, grab it for me. I would like to add that one to my collection.

Thanks.

Kyle4KC said...

Lost Collector: Here's a link to the checklist of the set - https://www.deanscards.com/pre-war-baseball-card-guide/t-cards-guide/murad-college-series-baseball-cards-(t51).aspx

Hackenbush said...

He's giving me acrophobia. Love the purple.