Saturday, December 24, 2011

Killer Update

If you're a Braves fan, you can thank my sister for this card.

We just completed our Secret Santa gift exchange and my sister gave me a 2011 Update rack-pack as one of my gifts and this is the best card I've pulled from a 2011 pack:

Serial Numbered 30/60


I gave out an audible gasp when I saw this card.  Wicked awesome!  And I'd love to trade it away.  Make me an offer.

The rack-pack also had these beauties:


Tons of great players and tons of great inserts. It was a great present with tons of trade-bait type cards!  Thanks to my sis Clair for the great cards and thanks to my fam for a great Christmas Eve evening!

5 comments:

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

I'd love a shot at it. Let me formulate an offer.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Merry Christmas ! Not a Braves fan, but that is a nice card.

Dennis said...

Looks great, nice pull, and merry Christmas!

Jeff Laws said...

Now you know I'm gonna want that Pierre. White Sox and sparkly+. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Play at the Plate said...

Excellent! Merry Christmas.