Sunday, December 11, 2011

Patches, I Got Patches (And a Draft in Cardboard Heaven)

Before we get to the cards, be sure to check out the CARDBOARD HEAVEN CARD DRAFT.  Cam is trying to raise money to be able to buy a ticket to the Rose Bowl to watch his beloved Oregon Ducks play ball.  $15 gets you 26 picks in the draft.  Tons of great cards are available, so get in while the getting is good.

Now, on with the show.

I added another 2007 Bowman DPP Futures Game Hochevar patch card to my collection.


Numbered 10/99, it looks fantastic next to my other patch of the same series.

I love the way these cards scan.  They are no where near this blue in person.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Wow, that's a trio of great patches--I like how all three are multi-colored. And of course the blue makes them all outstanding.

Greg Zakwin said...

That's a nice pair of patches! Sweet pickup!

Josh D. said...

Sweet patch! I definitely like the new one better. The blue+gold is killer.