Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Denver Canisius Marquette

I am on a very successful streak of picking up well-loved Murad T51 cards lately and another lot of three rolled into the mailbox the other day.







I love the colors of the Denver University card and I believe it's the first one I've tracked down with the entire packer stamp included on the back.  The Marquette card is probably in the best shape of all my T51s and I'd never heard of Canisius College before I saw owned this card.

And, as I mentioned yesterday, were it not for the T51 cards, I wouldn't have many new purchases to blog about lately, which is probably much to my wife's chagrin.

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Awesome pick ups!

Ryan G said...

I saw a guy earlier this month with one or two of the Murads. What do you usually pay for them? I doubt I'll see him again but if I do I want to be prepared.

Napkin Doon said...

Man those are cool. Wish there was one for Arkansas!