Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dexter Fowler Goudey Graph

A few weeks ago I was singing the praises of 2008 Goudey baseball cards.  Well, 2009 ain't half bad either.

I picked up this 2009 Goudey Graph of Dexter Fowler off the eBay for a buck (plus shipping costs) and it may be one of the best looking autograph cards in my collection.

The autograph is on-card and fits perfectly next to the player.  I love the simple design and layout of the card and the green background looks great to my eyes.

The back of the card is great and the green lettering goes well with the green on the front of the card.


I'm going to admit my ignorance again while I wonder aloud if the back of all the Goudey Graphs cards are green, or are there multiple colors available.  Either way, if you're scoring at home, mark this card down for a home run.

No comments: