Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fave Five: The Mailman

My Dad is the rural mailman in my hometown.  His route has him driving 100-plus miles every day delivering the mail to all the farming and ranching families in our area.  My Grandpa (my dad's dad) was also a mailman, but his route was the town route.

Since today is Father's Day, I thought I'd highlight my Fave Five Mailman cards.

FIVE -- Finest

FOUR -- Purple Highlight


THREE -- Gold Achievement

TWO -- Beam Team

ONE -- Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow...

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Chris P said...

I love the insert sets you picked up, the Fleer Career Achievement sets is really nice, I actually had the complete set of those at one time, loved the look of those cards. Also can never go wrong Beam Team. Great choices!

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

In the Beam Team card, Scott Hastings look scared to death of what's about to happen.