Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trade Report: Capewood's Summer Clearance

A few weeks ago, I stumbled into Capewood's Collections 2011 Summer Clearance trade event.  In exchange for Astros and Phillies cards, Capewood sent me all the Royals cards he had in his collection.  Junk wax for junk wax. 

In other words, the perfect kind of trade. 

The vast majority of cards Capewood sent to me were ones I needed for my Royals binder, including this Kauffman Stadium card.   

And here is a good representation of the cards I received. 

Classics, prospects, inserts, and current stars equals a trading grand slam. 

Thanks to Capewood for a great trade and I'll probably be stealing your idea as I have piles of cards of teams I don't collect that I'd love to flip for cards of teams I do collect. 

No comments: