Friday, June 17, 2011

Hitting Two PCs w/ One Stone

Last week I was able to hit on two different personal collections with one stone when I won this Dexter Fowler team logo manupatch card on the eBay.

But, Eric, didn't you say that you wouldn't be able to spend any money on cards this summer?

Well, I probably should have said that I would be able to spend very little money on cards this summer.

And that's exactly what I did with this card, I spent very little money on it.  To be more exact, I spent a dime (plus shipping cost).  That's right, I won this card by being the only person to bid on it during an auction that started at a measly ten pennies.

Sometimes the cardboard gods can be fickle.  This wasn't one of those times.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

That looks awesome, and it's even cooler that you got it that cheaply!

Napkin Doon said...

I'll give a buck for it. 90% profit for you ! Whaddya say? Seriously, nice job.