Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So You Think You Can Predict the Future?

Then head over to the Autographed Cards blog and enter the College World Series Contest.  The contest has a couple of different stages.  The first leg of the contest is picking which eight teams will be the first group of teams to play in Omaha's new TD Ameritrade Park in this year's College World Series. 

I decided to try my luck at picking some of the dark horses in the field, including my wife's Creighton University.  Looking at some of the picks being made by others, this strategy will either put me in a commanding lead going into the second round of the contest or will leave me bringing up the rear.  Either way, it's a great idea for a contest.

Head on over and make your selections before this Friday's deadline.

No comments: