Monday, June 13, 2011

A House Warming Gift from Hiflew

Avid Rockies collector Hiflew of Cards from the Quarry sent me a house warming package in the mail and it was quite the doozy. 

I love receiving packages from Hiflew because he usually includes a pile of his Rockies duplicates.  My Rockies collection has easily doubled thanks to his generosity.  This package was no exception.  He sent me a 200-count box full of cards and probably half of them were Rockies cards.  Here are some of the highlights.





There were some seriously sweet Rockies cards that I was more than happy to add to my Rockies binder.

And, as usual, he touched on many more of my personal collections, including some Royals,


some fantastic early-90s Broncos,


and, most unexpectedly, a manupatch letter that I'll add to my Alphabet Set.


Finally, there were a handful of mustache cards that I'll be adding to my Mustache Set, including one of the bushiest soup strainers that I've encountered.

Thanks again to Hiflew for the fantastic care package!  It's guys like you that make the card collecting community a great place.

No comments: