Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2010 Topps Chicle Dexter Fowler

I love 1/1 cards.  I own a pile of printing plates.  I own a handful of blank-back 1/1 cards that I bought from the ToppsVault on eBay.  And I own a couple 1/1 parallels.

I love 1/1 cards because I love being the only person in the world with that particular card.  I like that feeling.

Here is one of those cards.  It's a 2010 Topps National Chicle Red Back Umbrella of Dexter Fowler and it is serial numbered 1/1.

Front of the card.
Back of the card.

I love the old-school Topps logo on the back of this card.  And I'm the only person with this card.  So there.

2 comments:

Charles @ Hoopography said...

You selfish jerk!!!

Jk, I have yet to add a 1/1 to my collection. Some day I will. And that Topps logo IS def sweet!!!

TJ said...

Nice card. I like the mountain in the background. and the 1/1 stamp on the back.