Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why didn't I think of that?

Reader and blogger CubsFan731 of Justin's World recently contacted me to let me know he was putting together a "master list of team collectors to present to the blogosphere."

I thought it was a great idea and I wondered how he would do it.  Immediately my brain started imagining an elaborate networking web that had tons of bells and whistles.

Instead, when I got to the "30 Teams, 30 Blogs" post, I found that CubsFan went with the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) method of organization, a method I rarely use.  I tend to over-work, construct/deconstruct, and over-analyze an idea into an unworkable mess. 

Not CubsFan.  As the title of his post implies, he listed 30 MLB teams and linked to the 30 blogs which collect those teams.  It is a great idea that has been nicely executed. 

Go check it out and, I assume, let him know if you want to be added to the list.

No comments: