Friday, February 25, 2011

Trade Report: A Quarry Full of Rockies and Royals from Hiflew

I completed my first trade with fellow Rockies collector Hiflew from the great blog Cards from the Quarry this week.

Hiflew was kind enough to send me a pile of his Rockies duplicates and an assortment of Royals cards.  First, some of the many Rockies I received.


As for the Royals cards, my favorites have to be the Royals sticker cards.  They are sharp looking.


The die-cut Montgomery and Damon cards are literally sharp cards.  Very cool.

Thanks to Hiflew for a great trade.  I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

hiflew said...

Glad you enjoyed those cards and I hope they filled a few needs. I'm sure we will do it again.

I love the old Fleer stickers especially the pennants from 82 there and I almost always use them for filler in my trades.